How to withdraw funds from your trading account with Long Bridge Securities Pte. Ltd. ("LBS")？
Login to LBS App - "Portfolio" - "More" - "Withdrawal"
- Select Currency
- Select your beneficiary bank*
- Indicate the amount you intent to withdraw
- Submit the request and wait for the arrival of funds
Estimated arrival time and fees
Transfer to Singapore Banks
|Currency||Withdrawal Amount||Beneficiary Bank||Estimated Arrival||Remittance Fee|
|SGD||Under 200,000||Singapore banks with FAST||1 business day||Free|
|Others||1-3 business days|Approx. 5 SGD (Waived)
|Over 200,000||DBS/POSB Bank||1-3 business days||Free|
|Others||1-3 business days|Approx. 30 SGD (Waived)
|USD/HKD||Any Amount||DBS/POSB Bank||1-3 business days||Free|
|Others||1-3 business days|Approx. 40 SGD or equivalent (Waived)
Transfer to non-Singapore Banks
|Currency||Withdrawal Amount||Estimated Arrival||Remittance Fee|
|SGD/USD/HKD||Any Amount||1-3 business days|Approx. 40 SGD or equivalent (Waived)
- Please transfer funds to a bank account in the same name as your LBS Account. Funds cannot be withdrawn to other persons' bank accounts, third-party payment platforms or a joint bank account.
- LBS supports SGD, USD and HKD for withdrawal, please ensure the withdrawal currency are supported by your bank account.
- If you do not have a verified bank account with LBS, please add one first before initiate a withdrawal.*
- Only settled amount can be withdrawn and net total cash balance need to be greater than 0.
- The remittance fee are subjected to change without prior notice.
- If there is a charges levied by the remitting banks, receiving banks as well as the intermediary banks incurred will be borne by you.
- An email and push notification will be sent to you once the withdrawal is completed.