Submit a share transfer (receive) application
- Open the App and enter the "Portfolio" page, select "More" and follow by "Share Transfer-In".
- Click on "Share Transfer-In" to fill in the delivering broker details, stock code and quantity to be transferred.
- Please reconfirm the details and press the "Next" button and you will receive the instruction sent to your registered email.
- Proceed to contact the delivering broker.
- Once it is done, you can click the "contact already" button.
If it's not filled in: The cost price per share will be calculated based on the closing price on the day when the transfer is completed;
If it's filled in: After the transfer is completed, the P/L will be calculated based on the cost price provided;
It cannot be changed after filling in. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
Submit the Share Transfer-out request to delivering broker
- Using BOCI transfer-out as an example. After confirming the information, the corresponding transfer stock request instruction will be sent to your registered e-mail.
- Follow the transfer instructions: Download the attachment, print out and sign the document.
- Please send the email to the delivering broker to submit a Share Transfer-Out request.
- Wait patiently for the email confirmation from BOCI.
Once your request is confirmed by both parties, under normal circumstances, the transfer can be completed within 3-5 business days .
*Do take notes of the steps for each delivering broker, which may differ.